Wednesday 2 January 2013

This is my blog...

...There are many like it but this one is mine, without me my blog is useless, without my blog i am useless!

Well i've never done a Blog before but i have decided this year that i will be doing a Project 52 (take 1 photo per week following a theme set by Kent Weakley) so i need a blog so that i can post the photo's and submit them. I will also be entering this as a mini challenge between myself and fellow Tog (and uncle) Christian Thompson (You can check out his blog by following the link)

We will both be attempting to follow Kent's themes as best as we can around busy schedules, now as far as i am aware kents blog isnt intended as a competition, more of a "heres a theme go and push yourself to the best of your ability" kind of approach. But both myself and Christian decided it would be fun not only to improve our ability by completing the P52 (Project 52) but to compete against each other, no prizes or stake involved, just purely pride for beating the other person ;)

So we will both be posting photo's and asking for your opinion of which photo is better (both technically and aesthetically sp?) and also why (after all critiqe is the best way too learn)

So with that in mind im going to leave you for now as my shepards pie is calling from downstairs and my stomach is trying to fight its way out of my body, so until i post the first weeks photo.
Goodbye for now
Danny

1 comment:

  1. Let the games begin! Looking forward to the challenge and seeing your images, mate.

    ReplyDelete